Friday, June 27, 2008

How was YOUR time in Seattle?

I actually have about 400 images that I took, though most of them are from the city and surrounding environments as I used every millisecond of my time not in the convention center doing something fun or interesting...

  
 
  
 

Seattle was a blast and a great time was had by one and all.  Our Dow Jones Tech Zones went off with minimal typical technical issues (little browser tweaks and adjustments for the most part), and were well received.  From Taxonomy and Sharepoint to eLearning and Social Media in the Enterprise, we delivered our lectures to sold out crowds on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  By the way, if you did not get a chance to attend the very popular "Taxonomy and Sharepoint" Tech Zone during SLA, sign up for our Sept. 11th webinar today!

 

I'll set up a slideshow of all my SLA images soon, but in the meantime feel free to send us YOUR images from the Seattle conference and we'll put together a big image collection.  If you haven't read Vin's account of his excursion to Mount Ranier, please take the time to...  It is a hoot!

I'll end this post with a few images from our customer event at the Space Needle.  I already can't wait for 2009 and Washington DC!

  

Thanks and Regards,

Thomas

No comments: